Stat Counter


View My Stats

Friday, January 29, 2010

Velvet Trellises Vol. 3


Diary Entry From Harley Von Davidson

Hey journal. Still not really sure how to start these damn entries. Okay we’re all (except Billy of course) sleeping in a hotel room at Fitzgerald’s in Reno. It’s been an awesome trip. We got to play a little bit; my fake ID works (who knew Marcus’s brother could do anything right?) so I got to gamble. I lost like 30 bucks but who cares right? I’ll win it back.

The other two were getting annoyed at the light being on, so I have moved to the bar downstairs. Bartender wants to know what I want. I told him gin and tonic, it sounded cool. Who knows maybe I’ll like it. There’s a singer onstage right now. He’s singing “Some Kind of Wonderful.” I love that song. It just makes me happy. My drink has arrived. Here we go first impression, no pressure. That’s good. Really good.

Sorry got distracted, was talking with the bartender. I wanted to know where a good tattoo parlor was. I’ve wanted a tattoo since forever but I don’ want to get Hepatitis. He’s a nice guy, his name is Rick, like the guy from Casablanca. He has graciously provided me with another gin and tonic. What a guy. I yell to the singer to “Play it Sam, play As Time Goes By.” And he actually did! I love Reno. I think I’ve moved Reno to the top of my list of favorite places. Now it’s beating Disneyland and the World’s Largest Artichoke.

Okay I’m getting tired. I’m gonna go to bed.

So it’s the next day. Duh. Anyway, I went to the tattoo parlor. So did Marcus and Victoria. I thought Victoria would kill me for wanting to get a tattoo. But I guess she’s always wanted one too. So she got a dragon, I got this thing that kind of looks like a March Madness bracket. I thought it looked cool. I have a feeling this will be the first of many. Marcus got this really sweet bamboo plant thing. It kind of blends so you really have to look to see it, but it is awesome. Now we’re gonna go to the Peppermill to hang for a while. Victoria’s cousin told us there’s this really good sandwich place in there, the Sports Deli. I’m on a never-ending quest to find a perfect sandwich so we’ll see if it’s as good as he says.

Later: It totally was. Yeah Reno is my favorite place ever.


Harley's First Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment